Grow With the Lander Team


Selling your Flagstaff home? Get a free home valuation
Thinking of buying a home in Flagstaff? Search all homes for sale
Selling in Mohave County? Get a free home valuation
Thinking of buying a home in Mohave County? Search all homes for sale


Are you looking to grow with a company? Then you should consider joining the Lander Team or Heritage Group in Flagstaff.

At the Lander Team and Heritage Group, we love to provide opportunities for growth, both as a company and also for our employees.
In the three years I've worked with the Lander Team, I've grown professionally and personally. Through my work in the business, I've gained a better understanding of how to communicate with and understand people. In addition to that, I've also come to understand that buying, selling, or investing in real estate is one of the most difficult decisions a person will make in their life.

23 people are currently part of the Lander Team, and there are several individuals committed to joining us in the future. We have about 13 to 15 agents working in the Lake Havasu, Bullhead City, and Kingman areas, but only three working in the Flagstaff area, where we've only just started building our brand. In addition to these team members, we have seven operational staff members, as well.

There are a lot of different opportunities. Maybe you're a real estate agent looking to expand your career and knowledge in helping others or you're looking for a flexible schedule. Whatever the case may be for you, we have a great opportunity on our team.



In the three years I've worked with the Lander Team, I've grown professionally and personally.

To explain the career opportunities, I would love to sit down with you and share what real estate has done for me as well as show you books we've written for each area we serve. I can even introduce you to other members of the team who've made a difference.

If you're tired of the punch-in and punch-out lifestyle and want to explore a real estate career with more flexibility, feel free to get in contact with us. I really do feel like real estate gives me the opportunity to spend more time with family and doing the things that I've always wanted to do, and I would love to share this experience with you. I will be 100% honest about what the career looks like as well as the time, financial, and educational commitments.

If you have any questions for us or if you know you want to explore a real estate career with us, please give us a call or send us an email. All of us here at the Lander Team look forward to speaking with you about this incredible opportunity for personal and professional growth.

No comments :

Post a Comment